Responding to water damage emergencies 24/7
Call (513) 777-PAUL (7285) / (859) 647-PAUL (7285)
Water Damage Services
- Water Extraction – We use the latest technology to identify the extent of the water damage, and verify drying results.
- Water & Flood Damage Restoration – We get you back to normal – fast!
- Structural Drying – We thoroughly dry structures to avoid secondary damage such as water staining, odors, mold growth, and compromised structural integrity.
- Contents Restoration – Our specialized equipment restores clothing, antiques, carpets, upholstery, documents, electronics and more.
- Reconstruction & Repairs – Should your situation require more extensive repairs, we provide complete reconstruction services.
Benefits to the Homeowner
- We get your property back to normal faster. Many water damage jobs require no demolition to repair and our innovative drying methods mean most projects are completed in a few days instead of weeks.
- We can save your personal possessions. Using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, we can clean and restore the contents of your home (i.e., furniture, clothing, artwork, electronics and computers) back to their prior condition.
- We assist with the insurance claims process. We will work with you and your insurance company to help speed the settlement of your claim.
You want your home back to the condition it was in prior to the water damage. At Paul Davis Restoration of the Tri-State Area, we have the experience, compassion and know how to do just that.
Water damage is one of the most common problems that Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana residents experience in their homes. A leaking water pipe can quickly discharge a significant amount of water – damaging carpets, flooring, drywall, furniture and other household items. The longer the water sits, other problems can arise such as mold and mildew. Prompt attention is critical.
At Paul Davis Restoration of the Tri-State Area, our technicians are highly trained and certified in water damage restoration. We also can provide mold removal and remediation. We use scientific methods and special equipment to dry wood and walls – even carpet and padding – without the need for demolition and reconstruction. In many instances, our proven techniques can effectively dry the affected areas of your home in as little as 3 days.
Water damage can come from many sources, including:
- Rain, hail, floods and other weather events
- Broken water lines from washing machines, dishwashers, ice makers, sinks and other appliances
- Result of major fire extinguishing efforts
Because each type presents its own unique problems, our technicians have a thorough knowledge of the categories and classes of water damage and how each impacts our response.
We assist the following communities with water damage emergencies:
Addyston, Amelia, Anderson, Avondale, Batavia, Bethel, Camp Denn, Chilo, Cincinnati, Cleves, Collinsville, Corryville, Decatur, Delhi, Fayetteville, Feesburg, Felicity, Georgetown, Goshen, Groesbeck, Hammersville, Harrison, Higginsport, Hooven, Kenwood, Lockland, Loveland, Maderia, Marathon, Miamitown, Miamiville, Milford, Moscow, Mt. Healthy, Mt. Orab, Mt. Washington, Mt. St. Joseph, Murray, Neville, New Richmond, Newtonsville, North Bend, Norwood, Owensville, Parkdale, Price Hill, Ripley, Russelville, Sardinia, Sharonville, St. Bernard, Sycamore, Taft, Terrace Park, Walnut Hills, Western Hills and Westwood
Alexandria, Bellevue, Burlington, California, Cold Springs, Constance, Covington, Dayton, Erlanger, Florence, Fort Mitchell, Hebron, Highland Heights, Independence, Kenton, Latonia, Melbourne, Morningview, Newport, Petersburg, Silver Grove, Union, Verona, Walton and Wilder
(Also serving parts of Pendleton County, Bracken County, Grant County, Owen County, Gallatin County and Mason County)
Aurora, Dillsboro, Lawrenceburg and West Harrison
(Also serving parts of Dearborn County, Ohio County and Switzerland County)