As a result of the scientific knowledge, training, and experience gained from our Dry.In.3 initiative, Paul Davis Restoration of the Tri-State Area introduces Predict-A-Drysm, a performance-based pricing model where costs are upfront, predictable, and "guaranteed".
- Paul Davis offices are able to offer an upfront price and guarantee it in advance of starting work
- Adjusters can quickly estimate the cost of water mitigation and settle the claim at their first contact with the property owner
- Paul Davis offices are accountable for efficient and timely structural drying
- Paul Davis offices are committed to saving as much of the structure as they can, reducing overall claims costs, while minimizing customer inconvenience
At Paul Davis Restoration of the Tri-State Area, we are committed to best practices, and we guarantee that you will pay no more than best practices allow. Using Predict-A-Dry to guarantee prices eliminates after-the-fact negotiating. Estimating under the new Predict-A-Dry pricing model is 4 to 5 times faster than traditional property estimating, thereby dramatically improving productivity for adjusters. Claims using Predict-A-Dry are settled quickly, costs are reduced, and customers are delighted. We're willing to prove it.
Paul Davis Restoration of the Tri-State Area Guarantees when using Predict-A-Dry:
- Category 1 or 2, class 1, 2, 3 or 4 residential water losses are dried for an upfront, agreed upon price
- You will pay no more than what best practices allow. PredictADry is priced using best practices
- Documentation will be provided to ensure materials have been dried to pre-loss standards
- Materials will not be removed unless they are unable to be dried or their removal is recommended by IICRC S500 guidelines
Predict-A-Dry from Paul Davis Restoration of the Tri-State Area is one more reason why our forty-year heritage for innovation and legendary customer service create our difference in the marketplace.